We provide limited on site patron parking, which is accessed off Merimbula Drive. This parking is on private property and we provide it for you our patrons. When using the Picture Show Man car park please vacate as soon as possible after your show to free it up for incoming patrons.
Merimbula is currently experiencing severe parking issues due to construction projects and long-term council neglect. Please be aware:
- The “RSL” parking previously provided in Main St opposite Woolworths and beside Club Sapphire is no longer available.
- 2-hour timed and unlimited parking is available at:
- Alice St car park,
- Palmer St car Park,
- Beach street curbside,
- Main St curbside (2-hour near cinema, untimed east of Cameron St)
- Reid Street curbside (2-hour east side and unrestricted west side)
- Merimbula Drive (2-hour ONLY)
- Please also be aware that timed parking ONLY applies weekdays to 6pm and Saturday mornings. Accordingly cinema goers can park without restriction in spaces marked 2-Hour:
- Monday to Friday – 4:00pm onward
- Saturdays – 10:30am onward
- Sundays – all day unlimited
The Merimbula Chamber of Commerce is currently pursuing short and long term solutions for the town’s parking issues. We will keep our patrons informed via this website.
See you at the movies. For any questions please contact us.